December's Beatons Bod: Jack!

Each month we dedicate a section of our monthly Bulletin to a new member of staff, our Beatons Bod. We like to do this as it introduces them to you, our customers and we all get to find out a bit more about them. This months Beatons Bod is Jack, a member of the team in our Tisbury location. 

What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
Hi, I’m Jack and I’m a waiter here in Tisbury. I thoroughly enjoy my role and in particular enjoy conversing with our regular and new customers!

What's your favourite drink or item from our menu?
By far, my favourite drink is a flat white as it never fails to deliver, whatever the time of year.

And how about your favourite book from our shelves?
My favourite book on our shelves at the moment has to be ‘Death & Co’, which is eye-catching to say the least! Despite the ominous name it is a really classic cocktail guide with a good selection of drinks.

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
For me, the personal relationships built between staff and customers is what I like most, as it’s not only nice for the customer to feel welcome but it also makes the job much more enjoyable for us too.

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
The animal I would be is a chimpanzee. Like me, they like to be sociable and around other people. They also can be very active, again, just like me!