Meet May's Beatons Bod - Yvonne

Yvonne Lynch, our FBO a Beatons Moreton-In-Marsh
Each month we dedicate a section of our monthly Bulletin to a new member of staff, our Beatons Bod. We like to do this as it introduces them to you, our customers and we all get to find out a bit more about them. This months Beatons Bod is very special as it's one of our new FBO (Franchise Business Owner), Yvonne, who's set to open her Beatons Tearooms located in Moreton-In-Marsh in the coming weeks!

What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
My role as business franchise owner is to ensure I lead, encourage and motivate my team to deliver a warm, friendly and attentive service to all our customers, so that they receive a true Beatons experience every time they visit. The favourite part of my role is seeing Beatons become a integral part of the community, where customers can relax, unwind and enjoy time with family, friends and loved ones.

What's your favourite drink or edible from our menu?
My favourite drink is our ‘House Tea’ which is ‘Green Lemon & Lime’, as for my favourite edible, there are so many to choose from! If I have to pick one it will be the Coffee & Banana Cake which has won an award and is also gluten free!

And how about your favourite book from our shelves?  
My current favourite book  is Eric Lanards ‘ Afternoon Tea’ ; visually a beautiful book, with an array of delicious recipes.  A perfect purchase if you wish to try to recreate the Beatons Afternoon Tea Experience at home , (clearly we would prefer you came to our Tearooms to allow us to do all the hard work while you simply relax and enjoy our gracious hospitality!) 

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
It’s difficult to choose one particular aspect of Beatons ethos that means the most to me, as it’s a combination of everything Beatons as a brand strives to deliver daily that makes them special. Being an integral part of the community, a ‘go to hub’ where the local community want to gather to enjoy delicious food, chat with friends, celebrate special occasions and enjoy time to themselves is really important to me.

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
I should say a ‘Cat’ as I have four, 3 Exotic Shorthairs and 1 Persian. However, I share many of the same characteristics as the Dolphin. Dolphins are known as being loyal, trusting, and compassionate. They are friendly, like living in communities and are generous in their behaviour , could be my animal soul mate!