#beatonsbod: Amy - Blandford's Tearoom Panda

Who are you and - if you're part of the team - what do you like/ best about your job? 
Hi, I am Amy I work FOH (front of house) in Blandford and also supervise the Blandford team. I have been working for Beatons for three months now and am really enjoying the social aspect of the job, getting to know our lovely regular customers and of course our amazing members of staff!

What's your favourite edible or drinkable from our menu? 
The Malibu dream tea was a total revelation as I am not usually fond of fruit tea, buts it is incredibly refreshing and sweet! [Its smells just like Pina Coladas, just healthier ofcourse! ed.]

And how about your favourite book from our shelves? 
If I'm being intellectual, I would have to say The English in Love, a history of love and relationships in post war Britain written by a former lecturer of mine from university, Claire Langhamer. But if I'm being totally honest I absolutely love the book, Zombies have Issues, it has hilarious illustrations of the everyday trials of being a zombie!

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means most to you and why?  
I would have to say that the hospitality we always try to keep top of the list at Beatons. Trying to make each and every customer feel very welcome as they arrive and of course providing a great service whilst here. 

If you were an animal, what would you be? 
A panda, everyone loves them and they just get to chill and eat all day. I am convinced that they are not real, just people in costumes, so maybe one day....! [We need you at Beatons right now Amy, not yet please! ed.]

What do you like most about the most important person (or pet) in your life? 
My friends are all amazing, even though we are scattered all over the country, we always make the effort to fill each other in on the latest in our lives. I especially love getting updates about our old Uni house Gerbils, namesd Gary and Beyoncé!