October's Beatons Bod: Florence!


What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
My role is front of house and I love working with my friendly co-workers, as well as chatting and getting to know our lovely customers. I also enjoy making our different teas and coffees, especially our Chai Latte.

What's your favourite drink or edible from our menu?  
My favourite dish on the menu has to be either the spicy tuna melt or the mushroom medley.

And how about your favourite book from our shelves?
My favourite book on the shelves has to be ‘Off Her Facebook’ by Robert Windsor. It tells a deep story of the real life tragedies some families deal with when a member of the family is faced with addiction.

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
I really love greeting customers at the door and seating them where they’re most comfortable. It’s lovely to know that each customer gets treated with respect and elegance.

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
If I were an animal, I would definitely be a house cat! I find a lot of the situations I go about in my day-to-day life is handles the way a house cat would. I am loving and cuddly, however, like a cat, they know how to handle tough situations well.