Meet our Beatons Bod, Georgia!

Each month we dedicate a section of our monthly Bulletin to a new member of staff, our Beatons Bod. We like to do this as it introduces them to you, our customers and we all get to find out a bit more about them. This months Beatons Bod is Georgia, a member of the team in our Tisbury location. 

What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
I am new cook here in Beatons Tisbury. I thoroughly enjoy baking everyday as I am a keen baker at home, and I also enjoy serving quality food to our customers.

What's your favourite drink or edible from our menu? 
I really like the passionfruit soda and the cheese scones.

And how about your favourite book from our shelves? 
I think I’d have to say ‘Guittard Chocolate Cookbook’ by Amy Guittard as I love cooking, baking (and mostly eating) chocolate. This book also contains a lot of interesting recipes, both old and new that I can’t wait to try.
Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
I’d have to say the vision here at Beatons of always putting the customers first and ensuring that they have a pleasant stay with us and a fantastic experience. 

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
A bit unusual but I would be an ant. I’m hardworking, a team player and you would usually find me nibbling on some food!