Meet August's Beatons Bod - Nicky

Each month we dedicate a section of our monthly Bulletin to a new member of staff, our Beatons Bod. We like to do this as it introduces them to you, our customers and we all get to find out a bit more about them. This months Beatons Bod is Nicky, a member of the team in our Tisbury location. 

What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
I am a new waitress here at Beatons Tisbury. What I like best is the people I work with and all the different types of people who come in the tearoom that I meet.

What's your favourite drink or edible from our menu?  
I’d have to say the Avocado Medley. It’s delicious, healthy and really filling.

And how about your favourite book from our shelves?     
I don’t think I could pin point one book that’s my favourite but I do really enjoy all of the Cecil Beaton books we stock. I like his photographs and having a bit more of an insight about him.

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
Tying in with what I said before, it’d be the way we are with our customers. We have such a unique, yet varied customer base and I like the way we do what we can to make them I feel special and enjoy their time with us.

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
I think I’d be a dinosaur—I really like them!