Meet March's Beatons Bod...Chloe!

Each month we dedicate a section of our monthly Bulletin to a new member of staff, our Beatons Bod. We like to do this as it introduces them to you, our customers and we all get to find out a bit more about them. This months Beatons Bod, is Chloe, a member of the team in our Tisbury location. 

What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
I am the supervisor at Beatons Tisbury. My role is to help the manager with the running of the tearoom, as well as working front of house and keeping customers happy so they spread the word about Beatons. What I like most about my job is that I’m able to try different items of food from our menu.

 What's your favourite drink or edible from our menu?  
I’d have to say the Mushroom Risotto—it’s top notch; followed by a big portion of our gluten free chocolate Brownie!

 And how about your favourite book from our shelves?  
‘John Whaite Bakes at Home’ by John Whaite, i’s full of delicious looking recipes! Can you see a theme here? I like my food!

 Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means the most to you and why?  
I really like how attentiveness is really focused upon. At Beatons we value our customers and want to provide them with the best service we can so they enjoy their experience and come and visit us again!

Finally, if you were an animal, what would you be?  
I would be a free-range, happy chicken! They have eggcellent little personalities!