#beatonsbod: Emily, a Tisbury Turtle!


What's your role and what do you like best about your job?
I am a waitress and part of the Tisbury’s Front of House staff. I love interacting with the customers and building up good relationships, its so rewarding to see customers returning again and again! 

What's your favorite drink or edible from our menu?

I’d have to say that my favourite drink is the Soya Hot Chocolate, I like to add a shot of caramel in mine! If I’m trying to be healthier then I love the Gunpowder Tea, both delicious and comforting.

And how about your favourite book from our shelves?
That’s easy!  ‘Let them eat Cake’ by Gesine Bullock-Prado. Being on a plant based diet can sometime be restrictive when it comes to sweet treat, and this book has given me so much inspiration when it comes to yummy vegan recipes!

Which of the ways we like to go about things at Beatons means most to you and why?
What I like best is the way everyone at Beatons is so welcoming, it creates a great atmosphere, too many other establishments just feel cold and unfriendly, not Beatons!

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I would probably be a Sea Turtle, I love the water so much and Sea Turtles always seem to be so peaceful and protective of their own.