#tea: the youngest tea of all!

What is it?  White Peony


Also known as China Pai Mu Tan or Bai Mu Dan, White Peony is a sweet, mild Chinese tea made from unopened tea buds, as well as one or two of the newest leaves that sprout.

the silver of the dawn is rising in my chest
allowing each new bud (unborn and sweet) -
picked before the sun moves west
before the pickers dare to stop and eat -
to purify my mind, my heart, my blood
so when I meet the day I’m at my best


White Peony Tea is the lightest of all flavours with a sweet and smooth floral tone. Absolutely one for matching with summery delicate tastes and definitely not one putting alongside spicy flavours!

Although not a caffeine free tea, this tea is still very beneficial to us as it contains very high levels of antioxidants, great for cleansing our system.
If you are trying to be healthier this month why not pair it with something off our Elegant Options menu?